Some reading material I'd like to share.
A list of books that I would highly recommend or at the very least
are interesting/good reads.
- Rudolf Flesch - The Art of Clear Thinking
- Rudolf Flesch - The Art of Plain Talk
- Robert Carman - Quick Arithmetics
- Andrew Loomis - Creative Illustration
- Cutler & Cutler - J. C. Leyendecker
- Gabriel Rico - Writing The Natural Way: Fantastic writing book on how to naturally be more creative, applicable to any creative process.
- Molly Bang - Picture This: Nice and short book that teaches composition principles using paper cut-outs et al.
- Richard Williams - The Animator's Survival Kit (Expanded Edition)
- Robert Beverly Hale - Drawing Lessons from the Great Masters
- Scott Robertson - How to Draw
- Steven Pressfield - The War of Art: Describes "resistance", the enemy of creativity, how it disfigures our lives, and gives us a battle plan to face it with.
- The Art of Yoh Yoshinari: Rough Sketches: Absolutely breathtaking sketches from You Yoshinari, a Gainax veteran and Trigger director. Mark made a 3 hour stream analyzing the book.
- Dale Carnegie - How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Joel Salatin - Everything I Want to Do Is Illegal
- Stephen R. Covey - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: A magnificent book that I wish everyone would read and apply to their lives.
- Tom Venuto - Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscles