Dates are formatted according to ISO
Lessons from Welcome to The N.H.K. (NHKにようこそ!):
- As long as you're alive, you have power
- It's ok to be lost, everyone is/was
- Life is pain, but that's what makes the happy moments so valuable
- Life won't give you a path, so you'll have to carve one out yourself
- Suicide is never the answer, the only thing it does is permanently stop you from being happy or make others suffer in your place
- There are no shortcuts
- There's always someone who's equal or even worse off than you
"You gotta have something substantial to put out there
and you'll do fine!... I always put my eggs in 'don't just be
different, just be good'... Good's different enough."
"My biggest recommendation for learning anatomy is to sculpt,
rather than draw."
"There's nothing wrong with making bad art, but there is
something wrong with thinking that your bad art is good."
-Taran Van Hemert